Lake Moc-A-Tek's Pet Friendly Pet Policy!
We are proud to be pet friendly!
2016 Pet Policy
We are a pet-friendly campground. Your pet is welcome as long as these policies are followed:
- Pets must be on a short enough leash for owner to maintain control at all times unless they are in your camper, vehicle or a secured deck with a lockable gate and rail high enough to prevent the pet’s escape.
- Leashes or ties at a campsite must be made of strong durable chain, rope or cable that will not allow the pet to extend off the site in any direction.
- Pets should never be left unattended.
- All pet/dog droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and must be properly disposed of immediately in a tied or zip locked plastic bag and placed in a trashcan or dumpster. (Please do not deposit pet droppings in aluminum can recycling containers)
- All pets should have proper papers for vaccinations to be presented to the campground management upon request.
- If any pet is creating a disturbance or being a nuisance, the pet shall immediately be removed per the request of campground management. Refunds will not be issued.
- Visitors of guests are not permitted to bring pets on campground property.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool fence.
- Any pet with a biting history is not permitted on campground property for any reason at any time.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for any and all damage/injury their pets may cause while on Lake Moc-A-Tek Campground property.
- Pet owners who fail to follow this policy will lose their privilege of having their pets accompany them on campground property.
We are happy to be a pet-friendly campground!
Click here for our printable 2016 Pet Policy!